Saturday 25th of Oktober 2.00pm - 10.00pm
It’s Oktoberfest time again, so come along, dress up and celebrate beer the only way mike knows how to!
Buy your tickets early before they sell out like every year since ages ago!!!
Every year since ages ago, we host an Oktoberfest at our Organic Brewery with food, live music, games and competitions and, of course, beer!
- Bus from New Plymouth
- Busses depart from New Plymouth Ariki Street 1:00pm,
Stopping at Bell Block School, Waitara High School, SH3 Onaero, SH3 Urenui Village
Hawera Aquatic Centre 12:30pm
Stopping at Normanby Public Toilets, Opposite Eltham 4 Square, Outside Crossroads Bar,
Stratford and Inglewood Public Toilets
- Bavarian Style Meal
- 1 Litre Collectors Stein
- Free single pour token
- Live Music
Live Band from 7:00 to 10:30pm
- Return Transport
Busses leave for New Plymouth 7:00, 8:00, 9:00 (when reasonably full) and 10.30 final run
Shuttle van home for Urenui area.
- Range of food available for purchase from 2pm
- R.T.D’s, Wine and Cider are available for non beer drinkers
- Overnight parking available
- And lots of Other unique Urenui style entertainment